-
August 15th, 2004, 05:00 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Alrighty folks!! So here's the next challenge, should you choose to accept.
I've got here a list of scavenger hunt items. Some of them are pretty easy, others might require some imagination.
Here's how it'll work:
Find as many items as you want/can in pictures you find on the internet.
One Item per picture, no combining three items in the same picture
Be creative!! This is supposed to be funny.
For every 4 pictures you PM me, I'll put your name in a hat. You also get extra entries for creativity and pretty much making me laugh.
There are 40 items on the list, so you can get 10 entries, NOT including extra entries for making me giggle.
Y'all wanna see what you're playing for??

Spawn Alley Playset.
PM ME WITH YOUR PICTURES! NO POSTING THEM IN HERE DAMMIT!
So here's the list!
fluff
stuff
wood
fork
pork
dork
green
High Level
Batteries not included
Pirate
Something made of food
transvestite
balls (like I said, no using two items in one picture!)
Beaver
Popple
ass
mountie
Strange pet
Circus Freak
drunk
stoned
double
Polish
stupid
sexy
chicken
Something old
Something new
fragile
YOU!
Your desktop
Your town tourist attraction
crud
Spawn
Bleeding Edge Goth
dirt
smoke
Grain Elevator
Fire Truck
Legacy
All right y'all!! Have fun!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ August 15, 2004 02:02 PM: Message edited by: Shypappette ]</font></font>
<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ August 15, 2004 02:15 PM: Message edited by: Shypappette ]</font></font>
<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ August 15, 2004 02:16 PM: Message edited by: Shypappette ]</font></font>
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 15, 2004 02:59 PM: Message edited by: Shypappette ]</font>
-
August 15th, 2004, 05:32 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I sent in 3 sets of 4 pictures, plus one extra.
-
August 15th, 2004, 06:05 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Pappette, are you going to update here periodically so we can know what's going on?
BTW, great idea and thanks for doing it. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
August 15th, 2004, 06:08 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I'll probably do some updates later on in the day. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
August 15th, 2004, 07:31 PM
#5
Inactive Member
C'mon guys! We only have 2 people in this contest so far! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
August 15th, 2004, 07:35 PM
#6
Inactive Member
No! Don't!
Less people = more likely chance that I'll win!
I need this playset!
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
August 15th, 2004, 09:43 PM
#7
Inactive Member
after I become less pooped from my shitty weekend, I'll give it a try [img]smile.gif[/img] (might have to keep it running longer for my slow-ass!)
-
August 15th, 2004, 09:47 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
That was fun, whts next?? when do we get out the twister mat and the lime Jello????
-
August 15th, 2004, 10:20 PM
#9
Inactive Member
I only play Twister... NUDE [img]eek.gif[/img]
...smeared in lime jello?! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 15, 2004 07:21 PM: Message edited by: toymank ]</font>
-
August 15th, 2004, 10:49 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Guyver, now you design a party hat. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks